Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Life and whatnot

Doings
--wedding shower
--church ladies' coffeehouse and poetry night
--ten pages of Macbeth scrapbook, including a rather clever two-page spread involving red banners like the Macbeth's
--work
--Mom's birthday, and cake-baking therefor

Thoughts
--I need to become better at foreign languages.
--I love warm, sunny mornings on which I can roll down the windows as I drive to work.
--I love rainy afternoons too.
--Baking cakes is not my spiritual gift. Nor is cutting straight lines with scissors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lady Carolyn! I was just thinking of you the other day, and trying to remember your virtual haunts (which I had bookmarked on the computer I don't use at home), when you so fortuitously happened by! :-)

~Coffee-drinking suitemate