Monday, September 08, 2008

It is a lovely place, my house*

It's very nice, having a house.
This is the bookshelf, obtained with such great effort. It leans a trifle drunkenly, but a bookshelf it is.




This is the dragon Aethel- thryth, made by Amelia for me. She looks good on the medieval lit shelf, but Beowulf makes her nervous.

And, last but not least, this maple lives outside my kitchen window. :-)

*However, my house contains no Turkish Delight whatsoever, so trekking here midwinter to betray your siblings will do you no good.

3 comments:

Lamzeydievey said...

here is a recipe for turkish delight in case you ever want to tempt little kiddies into naughtiness...

Pinon Coffee said...

Sweet!

Rhyme said...

Isn't it wonderful to have your own home! Nicholas and I are still reveling in the immense pleasure of being able to do whatever we want, whenever we want. :)

Do let us know the next time you're up here and perhaps we can have you over...