Saturday, July 02, 2011

Sigh

June (and July 1-2) was a really tiring month. Nothing really bad happened, and in fact a lot of it was good/worthwhile/necessary. I'm feeling a little defensive about it, but whether or not we "had a lot going on" compared to other people, it's just about done me in. Therefore, since it's my life, I'm discouraged. I don't actually think God is going to desert us, after bringing us this far. But I'm done with this life stage and would like to get on with something more fun.

1 comment:

V-Dawg said...

I don't know exactly what you're going through, but I think I have a pretty good idea how you feel. I've felt similarly.
We were actually just talking about Jeremiah's discouragement in Jeremiah 15 today in Sunday school. In that section of Jeremiah, he makes a complaint to God that although he has preached the word as commanded he has gotten no response besides rejection. You already know that going to Scripture is always a good idea, and I don't know whether that passage is something you particularly need right now, but I thought I'd mention it.