Sunday, July 03, 2005

Theologian quiz

You scored as Anselm. Anselm is the outstanding theologian of the medieval period.He sees man's primary problem as having failed to render unto God what we owe him, so God becomes man in Christ and gives God what he is due. You should read 'Cur Deus Homo?'

Anselm

100%

Karl Barth

93%

John Calvin

80%

Jonathan Edwards

67%

Friedrich Schleiermacher

67%

Martin Luther

53%

Charles Finney

53%

Paul Tillich

33%

Augustine

33%

J?Moltmann

20%

Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=44116

I think the author of the quiz doesn't quite have Augustine; I'm pretty sure I am more Augustinian (and also more Edwardsian) than the results say. :-) But it's a fun quiz.

1 comment:

Pinon Coffee said...

I'm sorry. I assumed you had the link. It should also be on my profile, whenever I'm signed on.