Sunday, November 20, 2005

Such kindness, undeserved but so appreciated

30 little bright pink roses

28 medium red roses

20 big pink and white and coral and yellow roses

17 humongous white and pink roses

2 charming pink zinnias with baby's breath

A red wall-scroll with a blessing from Numbers 6, in Chinese characters

A bookmark, likewise with a verse in Chinese characters and also a painted flower

I can assure you I don't deserve all these, but oh, they are beautiful. Thank you, Casey and Marianne and Sarah L. and Tobin and Ben F., and whomever else they are from. I'm sitting here, basking in your kindness, much like a cat blinking in the sunbeam. Grace, pure grace. I thank you.

1 comment:

Ruhamah said...

I take issue with the "undeserved" part. You so deserved it, my friend, and much more. Bravo!