Friday, December 03, 2010

Victory!

I would like to share photographic evidence of my first wrapped present of the season. And we're still in the first week of Advent, so I call that a success. Woohoo!

I'm actually kind of shocked at how well Christmas presents are coming this year. I did a little bit in October and November as we came across stuff. Wednesday night I ordered a round of something, which I hope will be fabulous, and yesterday morning Meg and I went to the mall and got quite a bit more done. Then, since last night was Jonathan's late night, Meg and I got most of the haul wrapped. She likes curling ribbon, and will fling it over her shoulders like a feather boa. So cute. She's total girl.

In other news, the Target dollar bin Christmas music is really good. Yay!

No comments: