Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Goslings

"I may be reading black lesbian critics, but there are goslings. That makes things tolerable." Jennifer

So we named the seven goslings (only six visible here) after the seven virtues at the top of Dante's Purgatory: the three theological virtues are Faith, Hope, and Charity, and the four cardinal virtues are Justice, Temperance, Fortitude, and Prudence. Just for the fun of it, we named the parental geese Dante and Beatrice.

In other news, Dr. Hake was swimming in and measuring Lake Bob this afternoon. His motives are, as always, as mysterious as the deeps of the Bob, and almost certainly more worth fathoming. I predict something highly entertaining is in the works. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

sarah said...

Dr. Hake was... swimming... in Lake Bob?

Pinon Coffee said...

Very much so. I have witnesses and photographic evidence.

Ruhamah said...

Please, please, can you send me some of the, um, evidence? I would very much like to see that photo!

sarah said...

I want to see it too!