Thursday, January 19, 2012

New projects!

Since Meg is urgently in need of bigger clothes, and I've been on a sewing kick lately, I had a good excuse to go buy fabric today. :-) I got an orange butterfly print, yellow polka dots, giant brown and white polka dots, and some multicolored stripes. I want to make a couple skirts and maybe a sundress or two, that she can wear with leggings and onesies now and as a single layer when it gets warmer. The fabric's in the washer right now. I'm pretty excited.

I haven't quite managed to post about my previous projects because my camera is totally out of juice and I have to track down the power cord, the camera, and connect them. This may take a while. But I've made a purple skirt for myself, lace-trimmed legwarmers for under boots, and a cardboard shelf for Meg's stuffed animals. It's very temporary, which is Totally Good Enough.

No comments: